New motto for a new improved me

A question, how can anything be new and improved? If it is improved, that implies that there was an earlier version, meaning its not new. I ramble. I read this on PFC and was maha impressed.

"Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent." - Calvin Coolidge

Combined with something I read in Reader's Digest it gives me immense food for thought. I forgot the original quote and who said it but the thought was something like this . If you ram into a wall enough times, sooner or later(my bet is on later) the wall will budge. You will also break every bone in your body but hey, you get the idea.

Having gone through my life believing that I'm an undiscovered genius, I think its time to make a few changes.

1 comments:

Have to agree with that girl. Jaagewar basun funde marun kahi hot nahi. The only way is sheer persistence. And I am with you for that [:)]