Jaage hai...

Jaage hai der tak hume, kuch der sone do.
Thodi se raat aur hai, subah to hone do.
Adhe adhure khwab jo pure na ho sake,
ek baar firse neend mein woh khwab bone do.

Its been so long since I've felt this motivated. I want to feel, feel with every fibre of my being, but that kind if energy is so hard to find on some days.

Ek khwab tut jaane ka ehsas hi to hai, thodi si raat aur, sarhad paas hi to hai.

This morning, I woke up with no dreams, no desires and a feeling of complete detachment from life. Its not new for me, has happened before, will happen again. But this time, it just gets worse as I realise that my attempts to keep something alive are simply not working. Can't muster enough emotion to be scared or even care.

Today, writing shall be my salvation. I will write till the fingers fall off and the tears come. Other blogs will be heavily updated :)

1 comments:

waiting for more Mana, from today I am going to devote an hr or two just to read your blogs...they are wonderful, thoughtful, not so thoughtful, imaginative, honest, inspiring and so much more...reading them makes me feel I am sitting beside you listening you when you are talking with giggles.